At SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, we have caregivers, who live and value our mission, and “Through their exceptional health care services, reveal the healing presence of God.”
We are requesting the help of those who have been served by our hospital to recognize a Health Care Professional or Health Care Team who had a life changing effect on your and your child’s life. The Ambassador Choice Awards is an annual event that recognizes and celebrates the work of all Cardinal Glennon caregivers, and highlights those who have exceeded expectations with "Ambassador Choice" honors.
Let Your Gratitude Be Heard!
—Nominations (you may submit more than one) are accepted until April 28, 2017 for the next event.
—Each nominated caregiver receives a copy of their nomination and a recognition pin.
—Caregivers selected to receive Ambassador Choice honors are revealed at the event on Thursday, July 27, 2017 at SLU High School (just like the Oscars!) and are highlighted among their peers during the program.
—By submitting this nominations, you will receive an invitation to the celebration.
—If you are an employee of SSM Health Cardinal Glennon and wish to nominate a coworker for Lifetime Achievement, please click HERE to fill out the PDF form and submit it to Laura Wulf.
NEW THIS YEAR – VIDEO NOMINATIONS ACCEPTED!
If you feel better expressing your gratitude through submitting a cell phone video, we will take submissions via Facebook Messenger by following the below easy steps. Your video will only be seen by the administrators of the SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Facebook account and the Ambassador Parent Panel when reviewing all nominations.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED TO WIFI BEFORE UPLOADING TO PREVENT EXTRA DATA USAGE FOR THE UPLOAD!
- Take the video nomination on your cell phone like you normally would for playback.
- Please make sure videos are filmed horizontally.
- Limit the amount of background (ambient) noise in the video so the nomination can be clearly heard.
- Videos must be under three minutes long for Facebook Messenger to allow the upload. You can always take as many as you want and upload the one that fits in the time limit that feel best tells your story.
- MAKE SURE you don't post the video to our wall.
Only submissions via Messenger/private Facebook message will be accepted.
- (Android Users) Find the video in your Gallery app and click the share button ->
- (iPhone/iPad) Find the video in your Photos app and click the share button ->
- Select the Messenger app and search for SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
- Click "Send" and the video should begin uploading
If you do not wish to use video, below is the normal online form you may use to nominate.