If you a returning Glennon Card Merchant or Restaurant and have a password,
to access Glennon Card promotional materials and complete your 2018 Glennon Card contract online.
New to the Glennon Card?
For more information about obtaining a password to the Glennon Card Merchant & Restaurant only website and complete a contract online please contact Tricia Davies at 314-409-8509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GLENNON CARD KEY FACTS
A SIMPLE, SUCCESSFUL DISCOUNT SHOPPING CARD FUNDRAISER
HOW IT WORKS:
- A shopper purchases a Glennon Card for $50 through individuals, stores, direct mail, or at GlennonCard.org beginning September 1, 2018.
- For a limited time, Glennon Card’s exclusive participating businesses offer a 20% discount on regularly priced merchandise to cardholders from October 19 – 28, 2018.
- 100% of each $50 Glennon Card sold directly benefits the children cared for at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
- Glennon Card participating merchants agree to either sell at least two (2) Glennon Cards for $100 or buy two (2) Glennon Cards for $100 per location.
- It is easy to sell the Glennon Card and we give you all the tools you need to successfully promote the Glennon Card program to your customers.
GLENNON CARD POSITIVELY IMPACTS:
ST. LOUIS BUSINESSES
Participating businesses experience a surge in foot traffic and sales. Glennon Card encourages the community to shop and dine locally. 88% of businesses surveyed reported that their sales were positively impacted during Glennon Card shopping days, bringing in new customers and boosting average ticket sales. Glennon Card participating merchants have access to the helpful resources of the Glennon Card Merchant Association including presentations on developing successful promotions and improving business social media engagement.
SSM HEALTH CARDINAL GLENNON CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
Since the program's inception in 2011, Glennon Card has raised over $1.25 Million to benefit SSM Health Cardinal Glennon. Proceeds have purchased ultrasounds and equipment for the surgical team, transport team, telemedicine, the Knights of Columbus Developmental Center and Glennon Card funds have enhanced the lobby atrium, patient waiting areas and the inpatient cancer unit. Glennon Card continues to be a win-win-win for St. Louis businesses, local shoppers and most importantly, SSM Health Cardinal Glennon patients and families.
ST. LOUIS’ BEST CUSTOMERS
Savvy shoppers take advantage of saving with a 20% discount at more than 335 stores, restaurants and spas. 83% spent $250+; 40% spent $1000+ during the 10-day period. 53% visited both local and national merchants they had never previously patronized.