Mary McDermott 3rd Grade Basketball Tournament – December 27-29
Join us for the 11th Annual Mary McDermott 3rd Grade Basketball Tournament at
Church of the Immacolata in Richmond Heights – December 27, 28 and 29.
Immacolata’s annual Mary McDermott Basketball Tournament continues this year with the two fold purpose of raising funds to ensure quality, state of the art health care for kids at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital and honoring the memory of Mary McDermott. Mary loved Immacolata, sports and SSM Health Cardinal Glennon where she received exceptional care from birth. When Mary passed away suddenly in 2008, parishioners at Immacolata wanted to honor Mary’s life and created a tournament for third grade girls and boys.
Now in its eleventh year, this event gives many of these kids their first opportunity to play basketball together on a team. The tournament has raised $436,000 for Cardinal Glennon to support the region’s first pediatric hybrid cardiac catheterization suite. The Immacolata community’s support for this event continues to give countless kids the opportunity to get back in the game of life.
Church of The Immacolata Gymnasium (The Mattingly Center) located at 8900 Clayton Road in Richmond Heights (Map)
Games begin at 11:00 am on Friday, Dec. 27Online Auction Opens 12/10/19 – Click Here! View Silent Auction Items Preview modal-
Silent Auction Items
Below are the Silent Auction items that will be on-site during the tournament.
- An official St. Louis Blues’ sweater signed by all the members of the 2019 Stanley Cup winning team.
- An official Josh Sargent United States National Team shirt signed by Josh (St. Louis’ own) and all members of the National Team.
- An official Becky Sauerbrunn United States National Team shirt signed by Becky (St. Louis’ own), the starting center back on the 2019 World Cup winning team.
- A 40 person Cardinals’ Suite (all inclusive) for Friday, April 24, 2020 against the Florida Marlins.
- Four “Loyal Blue” seats plus dinner at Lorenzini’s prior to the game for any St. Louis University men’s basketball game during the remainder of the 2019-2020 season. Plus, a collection of Billiken sportswear.
Four tickets for the Notre Dame home football game vs Louisville on November 21, 2020.
An official Crystal Dunn United States National Team shirt signed by Crystal, the starting left back on the 2019 World Cup winning team.
An official Bayern Munich shirt signed by all members of the Bundesliga powerhouse.
Great food supplied by David Hanon of HMG Culinary Services and expertly prepared by our “Immacolata Grill Team” along with an expanded concession stand of interest to all ages.
Follow us on twitter @MMcDHoops
If you would like to contribute to this worthwhile cause but cannot attend in person you can send gifts to…
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation
3800 Park Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110
Please make checks payable to:
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation and
place “Mary McDermott” in the memo line.
For more information please contact the Tournament Director, Steve Mattingly at: email@example.com or the Foundation office at (314) 577-5605.