April 29, 2023 | 5 pm at Chaifetz Arena
Glennon LIVE Engagement Opportunities
Saturday, April 29, 2023 | Chaifetz Arena
1 South Compton Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103 | Concert Chic Attire
Sponsorships for Glennon LIVE include admission to the VIP Reception, premiere concert seats and After-Party admission for your group.
- The VIP Reception features exquisite food and cocktails. Guests will enjoy live entertainment and an opportunity to make life-saving health care available to children, regardless of their families’ ability to pay.
- The Concert features Tim McGraw.
- The Concert After-Party features additional music, food and drink.
VIP Reception Begins
Cardinal Glennon Program
Concert featuring Tim McGraw
After Party Begins
Gold Sponsor | $50,000
Each Gold Sponsorship includes admission of 20 for the evening. Guests will enjoy live entertainment and an opportunity to make life-saving health care available to children, regardless of their families’ ability to pay. Event recognition includes:
- 1/2 page digital event advertisement
- Featured recognition targeted email communication
- Print and digital marketing
- Glennon LIVE web page
As an institution that cares for your health and the health of your loved ones, we strongly recommend you be vaccinated. Event guidelines may change to reflect the most current recommendations to ensure your safety and the safety of all guests.
We want our events to be as safe and carefree as possible. Your event attendance is voluntary. By attending, you assume all risks and dangers incidental to a charity event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event, including the risks of lost, stolen or damaged property, personal injury, illness or death. Such risks being assumed specifically include the risks of any incidents or accidents or transmission of disease associated with crowds of people or the negligence or misconduct of other spectators. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending, you assume all risks associated with infectious and/or communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses.