April 23, 2022 | 5 pm at Chaifetz Arena
Exclusive concert experience featuring Brad Paisley with special guest Kevin Nealon.
Saturday, April 23, 2022 | Chaifetz Arena
1 South Compton Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103 | Concert Chic Attire
Join us for the inaugural Glennon LIVE celebration on Saturday, April 23, 2022 for an exclusive concert experience featuring Brad Paisley with special guest Kevin Nealon, to benefit the Children’s Fund at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital! This one-of-a-kind entertainment experience will celebrate the patients, families and caregivers of Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, the first freestanding Catholic pediatric hospital in the United States, providing excellence in pediatric health care throughout Missouri and Illinois and beyond.
Special Thanks to the Inaugural Co-Chairs:
Chelly & Tony Caleca
Laurie & Joe Caro
Ashley & Matt Carr
Jackie & Tim Danis
Lucy & Tom Danis
Jennifer & Jim Koman
Brigette & Tom McMillin
Venue Health and Safety Protocol
Chaifetz Arena has a Safe Arena Policy which is outlined below:
- Chaifetz Arena has a clear bag policy limiting the size and type allowed into the venue. Guests are encouraged not to bring bags. If guests wish to bring a bag, it must meet the criteria below. Each guest, including children, will be able to carry one approved clear bag and one clutch.
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that do not exceed 12”x6”x12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic Ziploc-style bag, subject to inspection.
- Clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” (approx. the size of a hand).
- Diaper bags (with child) after inspection.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
- Additional info can be found here: http://www.thechaifetzarena.com/clear-bag-policy
- Chaifetz Arena is a cashless venue.
We actively monitor state and local mandates and will adjust safety requirements as needed.
As an institution that cares for your health and the health of your loved ones, we strongly recommend you be vaccinated. Event guidelines may change to reflect the most current recommendations to ensure your safety and the safety of all guests.
We want our events to be as safe and carefree as possible. Your event attendance is voluntary. By attending, you assume all risks and dangers incidental to a charity event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event, including the risks of lost, stolen or damaged property, personal injury, illness or death. Such risks being assumed specifically include the risks of any incidents or accidents or transmission of disease associated with crowds of people or the negligence or misconduct of other spectators. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending, you assume all risks associated with infectious and/or communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses.
For more information, call 314-577-5605
Thank our Sponsors!
The Allen Allred Family
The Danis Family
Tim & Dana Bacich
Mr. James Berges & Mrs. Elizabeth Mannen Berges
Betty & Tom Conley
Tracey & Mike Conley
The Cozad, Dino, Kimbrough, Travers & Guirl Families
Drs. Marye Gleva & Charles Huddleston
Nicole Holland-Hong & Justen Hong
Robert E. Jones Foundation with Mikki Jones
Dudley & Beth McCarter in Honor of Dr. Libby Noonan
Jennifer & Rich Obertino
Kathey & Dave Taiclet Family
The Travers Families