This is why we
- Runner's Village will be located at the Forest Park Festival and Parking Plaza. Street parking is available throughout Forest Park.
- Race Route options include a 1 mile or 5k (Click for a route map.)
- Registration Fee
- $30 for in-person participants Age 13+ (traditional swag pick up)
- $15 for in-person participants Age 12 and under (traditional swag pick up)
- Registration Includes
- Sun Run t-shirt
- Sun Run Sunglasses
- Access to the Sun Run fundraising platform
- Runner’s Village amenities, family-friendly activities and pre- and post-race entertainment for in-person participants
- Complimentary beverages and post-race food for in-person participants
- Important Dates:
- Sunday, Aug. 6: Registration cut-off for option to have Sun Run swag mailed
- Thursday, Sept. 21: Cut-off date for guaranteed t-shirt size with registration
- Sunday, Oct. 15, 11:59pm: Cut-off to earn incentive fundraising swag
- Packet Pick-Up will be available at the following dates, times & locations:
- SSM Health employees only: Friday, Oct. 13 from 11 am - 4 pm at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital – Ground Floor Atrium
- Saturday, Oct. 14 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Fleet Feet Des Peres
- Sunday, Oct. 15 from 7:30 - 9 a.m. in Runner’s Village at Forest Park
- 7:30 am – Day of Registration & Packet Pick-Up opens
- 8:30 am –Opening Remarks, Captains’ Club Induction, Patient Champion Introductions, Fundraising Recognitions and Pre-Race Warm-Up
- 9 am – 5k & 1 Mile Walk Begins
- Post-Race – Awards Ceremony and Runner’s Village amenities/activities, food and beverage
Sun Run Resources
Download the tools below to help you have a more successful Sun Run!
Have you started a team page and are thinking, "Now what?" Our Team Captain Toolkit has everything you need to help you along your fundraising and leadership journey with the Sun Run.
If you're a Team Captain looking for a solid calendar to help you make the most of your team (and help you reach your fundraising goals), check out this Timeline to help you!
Looking to send emails using your personal e-mail account? We’re here to help! Our Guide has a few email templates that you can simply copy and paste into your personal email.
Need a few ideas on how to extend your fundraising capabilities? Download the Ways to Fundraise PDF for some suggestions to increase your fundraising support of Cardinal Glennon kids.
Here to help you showcase your reason to support the Sun Run. Download the "I'm Running For" Sign to show everyone your 'why' in supporting Cardinal Glennon kids.
Need some facts to help share the mission of SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital? This Cardinal Glennon Facts Sheet has several to help you inspire family and friends to support your Sun Run fundraising efforts.
Looking for three easy steps to optimize your fundraising page? Download the Fundraising Quick Start Guide for an easy-to-follow flow of the Sun Run fundraising process.
Looking for a customizable sign to help promote your Sun Run Team? Download the Fillable Team Poster for a name-customizable poster you can fill out and print off to help get people to join your Sun Run team. (Requires Adobe Acrobat to edit the PDF.)