Race Day Info
- Race Route options include a 1 mile or 5k
- Registration Includes
- Sun Run t-shirt
- Access to our fundraising platform
- Runner’s Village amenities, family-friendly activities and pre- and post-race entertainment (In-person participants)
- Complimentary beverages and post-race food (In-person participants)
- Important Dates:
- Thursday, September 22: Cut-off date for guaranteed t-shirt size with registration
- Sunday, October 16, 11:59pm: Cut-off to earn incentive fundraising swag
- Packet Pick-Up will be available at the following dates, times & locations:
- Friday, October 14 from 11:00am-4:00pm at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital – Ground Floor Atrium (this date is only available to SSM Health employees)
- Saturday, October 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Fleet Feet Des Peres
- Sunday, October 16 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. in Runner’s Village at Forest Park
- 7:30 am – Day of Registration & Packet Pick-Up opens
- 8:30 am –Opening Remarks, Captains’ Club Induction, Patient Champion Introductions, Fundraising Recognitions and Pre-Race Warm-Up
- 9 am – 5k & 1 Mile Walk Begins
- Post-Race – Awards Ceremony and Runner’s Village amenities/activities, food and beverage
Sun Run Resources
Download the tools below to help you have a more successful Sun Run!
Raising $1,000 might seem daunting, but with our step-by-step guide we show you how it can easily be done in a timely manner!
Want some ideas on how to engage people to support you on social media? Our Guide has a few tips and sample posts to help you inspire family and friends to support your Sun Run fundraising efforts.
Looking to send emails using your personal e-mail account? We’re here to help! Our Guide has a few email templates that you can simply copy and paste into your personal email.
Here to help you showcase your reason to support the Sun Run. Download the "I'm Running For" Sign to show everyone your 'why' in supporting Cardinal Glennon kids.
Have you started a team page and are thinking, "Now what?" Our Team Captain Toolkit has everything you need to help you along your fundraising and leadership journey with the Sun Run.
If you're a Team Captain looking for a solid calendar to help you make the most of your team (and help you reach your fundraising goals), check out this Timeline to help you!
Need a few ideas on how to extend your fundraising capabilities? Download the Ways to Fundraise PDF for some suggestions to increase your fundraising support of Cardinal Glennon kids.