for Cardinal Glennon kids!
Saturday, October 5, 2019 @ 9 am
Forest Park in the Upper Muny Parking Lot
Click/Hover for a map!
Map of Upper Muny Parking Lot
Register for just $25 until July 7!
Register by September 15 to guarantee your race t-shirt!
Click/Hover to see t-shirt design!
2019 Sun Run T-Shirt
Running and Fundraising Resources
Sun Run 5k Route
What is the Sun Run?
2018 Sun Run Video
2018 Sun Run Video
The Sun Run 5k and 1-mile walk supports the world-class pediatric health care provided every day at SSM Health
Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. We serve more than 200,000 children each year, regardless of their family’s ability to pay.
The Sun Run welcomes runners of all ages, walkers and families to come out and enjoy beautiful Forest Park in the heart of our city. The 5k run features chip-timing from Fleet Feet Sports and the 1-mile offers a casual walk option. Every run / walk registrant will receive the official Sun Run t-shirt. Shirt sizes are not guaranteed for registrations after September 15.
Sun Run sponsorships are available as well, click here for the opportunity packet.
Check back for updates as the route and Runner’s Village entertainment and activities will be added soon!
Thank you in advance for your consideration and support in making the Sun Run a big win for SSM Health Cardinal Glennon kids!
Things to Know Leading Up to Race Day
Located in the Upper Muny Parking Lot in Forest Park
Click here for a map.
Street parking is available in Forest Park.
- $25 until July 7
- $30 from July 8-September 15
- $35 after September 16
- Sun Run t-shirt (sizes not guaranteed after September 15)
- Access to our fundraising platform
- Runner’s Village amenities, including a photo booth, Bubble Bus, family-friendly activities and pre- and post-race entertainment
- Complimentary beverages provided by Heartland Coca-Cola
- Complimentary post-race food
- Thursday, October 3 from 11 am - 4 pm at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital – First Floor Atrium (this date is only available to SSM Health employees)
- Friday, October 4 from 10 am - 8 pm at Fleet Feet Des Peres
- Saturday, October 5 from 7:30 am - 9 am in Runner’s Village at Forest Park
- 7:30 am – Day of Registration & Packet Pick-Up opens
- 8:40 am – Pre-Race Warm-Up & Opening Remarks
- 9 am – 5k & 1-Mile Walk begins
- Post-Race – Awards Ceremony & Patient Recognition