The Young Friends of Cardinal Glennon is a group of young professionals between the ages of 21-30 who are committed to supporting SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital and the children and families it serves through fundraising, volunteering and spreading awareness.
By completing the Young Friends member form and giving an annual contribution of $50 or more, you may join the Young Friends of Cardinal Glennon and will have access to great events, providing an opportunity to network with other young professionals, while giving back and having fun. As a Young Friend, you will be included on email blasts from SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation regarding volunteer opportunities and upcoming events through the organization. You will be expected to spread awareness through various social networking platforms and attend quarterly networking events, including the Field-Side Party at Glennon Gallop every September. Glennon Gallop is a charity polo match offering a relaxing afternoon while enjoying a fast-paced horse polo match.
- Opportunity to network with other young professionals
- Be the first to know about volunteer opportunities and upcoming events through the organization
- Receive exclusive access to great events
- Giving back to the wonderful St. Louis community while having fun!
- $50 annual contribution
- Spread awareness on social media platforms
- Attend quarterly networking events