Important Update on COVID-19
Dear Cardinal Glennon supporters, friends and families ---
We have been caring for the community from the moment our doors opened in 1956 and that continues today. St. Louis is a city that has always come together in times of need and Cardinal Glennon is no different. In these uncertain times, first and foremost we want you to know that we are thinking of you and hoping you are staying safe and secure.
We want to thank you for your continued support and want to assure you that at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon we’re taking every precaution to keep our patients, families and staff members safe and to guard against the spread of COVID-19.
As we enter into this time of unknown, our need within the SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation remains the same. We will continue to do everything we can to provide the financial support necessary so Cardinal Glennon can continue to provide world class health care for all in need. With that said, we are extremely aware that adjustments need to be made to our spring events and programs to ensure the community remains healthy, but also has the opportunity to support the sick and injured children that need your help.
The following are changes being implemented in regards to our upcoming Cardinal Glennon Foundation events and opportunities:
- Scoops of Fun has been postponed until July 18 and will still be held at The Magic House.
- Glennon Style will move to a day of fundraising on April 24 instead of having a physical event at The Ritz Carlton. We will still have our online auction beginning April 13 and the opportunity to support The Critical Care Transport Team. More details to come.
- Homers for Health will continue with a few modifications:
- The Opening Day Game Ball Rally will be postponed to reflect the new Opening Day Date once it is known.
- The Home Run Derby Championships at Vianney High School are canceled.
- The opportunity to make a pledge for each St. Louis Cardinals home run hit will remain through our Homers for Health campaign and pick up when the season begins.
Events after Memorial Day are still scheduled as is, but we will continue to update/monitor any future considerations.
Your dedicated support ensures that we are always ready to care for the kids and families who turn to us in times of need—especially during times of uncertainty, and we need donors like you more than ever before.
Our purpose—to help those in need—guides us in times like these, and we are thankful for your support.
For information on everything SSM Health is doing in response to COVID-19 CLICK HERE.
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Foundation