About The Danis Pediatric Center
All Glennon Gallop proceeds benefit the kids and families served by The Danis Pediatric Center at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. The Danis Pediatric Center serves our region’s most vulnerable children, with more than 75% of families living below poverty. Home to 20,000 patient visits annually, Danis Pediatrics is an essential community service that provides excellent care for all children, regardless of their economic, racial or cultural backgrounds.
The families who come to Danis Pediatrics represent a wide diversity of economic, race, gender, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Nearly 20 languages are spoken by our families, including sign language. Children come for a variety of reasons, from well-baby visits to ongoing primary care, to the management of multiple, complex conditions. Some families travel up to two hours to receive primary pediatric care by our expert physicians.
Danis Pediatric Center services focus on preventive care that addresses social determinants of health, such as poverty, food insecurity, mental health and language barriers. Complementary services offered at The Danis Pediatric Center include:
- FACES International Adoption and Refugee Clinic addresses the complex medical, emotional and psychosocial needs of internationally-adopted, immigrant and refugee children.
- Parenting Services give parents and caregivers skills to manage children’s behavioral issues, decrease stress and improve family function using evidence-based interventions.
- Fostering Healthy Children improves the health and well-being of children in foster care through comprehensive, coordinated care.
- CARES (Connection & Resource Equity Services) links families with social determinants of health to appropriate resources by connecting with Family Navigators that will offer personalized follow-up & supportive care.
About SSM Health Cardinal Glennon
Committed to what Matters. Devoted to More.
At SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, our caregivers provide the very best health care, living out our Mission every day:
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
As the world’s first freestanding Catholic children’s hospital, SSM Health Cardinal Glennon has been the leading provider of faith-based pediatric services since 1956. Serving the bi-state region of Missouri and Illinois and beyond, SSM Health Cardinal Glennon offers the highest level of care to children of all ages, regardless of their medical condition or their family’s ability to pay. Many of the hospital’s programs and services rely on the generosity of friends, partners and donors.
At SSM Health Cardinal Glennon, we:
- Provide lifesaving care to all children in need, regardless of ability to pay.
- Serve more than 200,000 children and their families each year.
- Care for children from Missouri and Illinois, across the region and around the world.
- Home to physicians trained in more than 60 pediatric subspecialties.
Jeff & Stephanie Aiello
James & Julie Danis Alverson
James & Alison Bates Foundation
Libby & Charley Beck
Andrew & Joanne Blassie and Family
Elizabeth & Phil Brennan
Billy & Christi Busch
Matt & Kelley Danis
Davis Family Foundation
Nina & Alex Engelsmann
Drs. Susan & Robert Heaney
Nick & Erin Koenemann
Jeff & Julie Linihan
Melissa & Jared Miller
Rita & Mike Mooney
Rich & Jennifer Obertino
Ben & Cynthia Sansone
John & Ellie Short
Betsy & Colin Toney
Galen & Monique Bingham
Dr. Matt & Rachel Broom
The Doctors of Danis Pediatrics
Mark & Marga Fronmuller
The Robert E Jones Foundation
Angie & Randy Koning
Monkey Horse Racing
Dr. Libby McCarter Noonan & Trevor Noonan and Beth & Dudley McCarter
Carolyn & Sean McCarthy
John & Mary Peter
Peggy & Jerry Ritter
Alicia & VJ Shroff
Staley Family Foundation
Anna & Jeff Tegethoff
The Whalen Family