Important Updates on COVID-19
St. Louis has a long and proud tradition of stepping up generously in times of crisis. We are so grateful to be part of a community that is willing to go above and beyond for others. Every story we see about members of our community selflessly caring for others fills us with joy.
We want you to know that the safety of our patients, their families and our employees is our number one priority during this unprecedented situation. What does not change is our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
There are still children who need us. Children will still come to SSM Health Cardinal Glennon for cancer treatment or dialysis. Children will still come to the Emergency Department for trauma and acute needs. Babies will still need lifesaving care in the NICU. And we will be here for them.
Now more than ever, the community support is vital to SSM Health Cardinal Glennon. Below are a few ways that you can help us make a difference in the midst of this global crisis.
- Donate by clicking here. Every gift can help meet the critical needs of our hospital as we respond to the COVID-19 crisis in St. Louis. Your gifts help us continue to be there for the families who need us most and could benefit the following:
- Providing essential supplies, equipment and basic needs to our frontline health care workers to continue to serve all patients in need
- Enabling us to treat all patients regardless of ability to pay
- Expansion of testing and diagnostic capacity
- Other areas of greatest need related to this pandemic
- Donate PPE. Like other health systems across the country, SSM Health Cardinal Glennon has been receiving requests from companies and individuals wanting to donate supplies and personal protective equipment (PPE). Please CLICK HERE for a full list of items we are accepting.
- #CommittedToWhatMatters. Be sure to follow SSM Health Cardinal Glennon on Facebook and Instagram where we are sharing stories to show how we are committed to what matters.
Whether you are practicing social distancing, keeping an eye on loved ones or out on the front lines helping people in need, we want you to share your stories. Use the hashtag #CommittedToWhatMatters so we can all celebrate our city’s commitment to this challenge. Together, we can all look forward to brighter days.
We can’t thank you enough for being a supporter of SSM Health Cardinal Glennon and will continue to keep you updated on how we continue to provide world-class health care to children in need.
Approved PPE to Donate
Like other health systems across the country, SSM Health Cardinal Glennon has been receiving requests from companies and individuals wanting to donate supplies and personal protective equipment. We are accepting inquiries and considering donations of the following items:
- FDA-approved surgical masks and respirators
- N95 masks
- Homemade or cloth masks
- Thermometers – infrared and forehead with disposable covers
- Footwear covers
- Disposable isolation gowns
- Tyvek contamination suits
- Face shields or industrial grinding shields with head harness and plastic shield
- Goggles or eye protection
- Hand sanitizer bottles or bulk
- Sanitizing wipes
- Nasopharyngeal swabs (nasal type, not Q-tip type cotton swabs)
Please send your donation request with a description of the item to email@example.com. Your inquiry will then be forwarded to our Incident Command representative, who can contact you directly.